My name is Karol Bąk and I'm a full-stack developer, currently living in Cracow. Co-founder of Findbed. Interested in both frontend and backend technologies. Ruby fan. Senior full-stack developer and team leader in Paladin Software.
My journey with web development started in college. During that time I had been working as a freelancer building WordPress/PHP-based websites.
After few years I got bored and wanted more. That's when I switched to ruby and the real fun began. I've been working on many projects, both big legacy applications and new ones built from scratch.
I've been a part of an amazing team in Paladin Software for almost 4 years now. Currently, I'm leading a small team focused on developing our newest product.
I love sharing my knowledge with others, that's why I started writing this blog. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach me.
Skills & Experience
- Ruby and Rails (5+ years)
- Frontend frameworks (Vue.js)
- Cloud solutions (AWS, Heroku, DigitalOcean)
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- DevOps (CI/CD, self-host setup)
- Automated testing (RSpec, Capybara, TDD)
- Design & architectural patterns
- Team leadership
- and more...